Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010! (in December, where it should be... lol)

Hey all!

So today is Christmas! It was snowing little tiny flakies this morning when we awoke. The Kids weren't up yet, which wored out for me since I wanted to make Monkey Bread (tradition). So Spencer stayed asleep with them as I slaved in the kitchen... lol. Then the boys woke up and my Mom and Grandma (great-Grandma to the kids and called Mammie) came over to watch them open their presents from us, as we were going to my moms house later to open her presents to us. Zeke got things like a doggy sleeping bag and a pop up tent to match, Kai got bows to chew on (which was what he has been asking for all year... lol) I got the mustard colored cardigan that Ive been wanting all year (but seriously) and Spencer got himself some sweet blue and white checked vans. Those are the highlights. Then we went over to my moms, and she over did it, as usual, and we got a TON of awesome stuff from her. I got green crocs, zeke got little baby black crocs, and we both got Jibits to go with them. Daddy got this horribly amazing camo coat (spencer is still wrestling with whether he hates it or loves it, hahaha)and Kai baby got more bows. haha. He was in bow and tissue paper heaven. Then we had a yummy "Italian Christmas Dinner" with lasagna and a peperoni spaghetti bake. Now we are home, ready to get on Skype with Marcy and Galen and open their stockings! We were very blessed this year! And not just by gifts! I hope you all remembered the reason for the Season, our saviors birth!

Love, Skylar

No comments: